Life sometimes brings difficult situations or circumstances that can leave us feeling run-down, drained, worn-out, and threadbare. These are the times we most desperately need prayer, but they can also be the times we simply don’t have the words to form a prayer.
In Threadbare Prayer, Stacey Thacker presents 100 simple yet heartfelt devotions to guide readers on the days they don’t know what to pray. Each entry in this attractive, gift-worthy devotional contains a Bible verse, a brief thought, and a simple, concise prayer to encourage the reader’s heart.
- Discover you are never alone.
- Know the heart of your Father.
- Recognize prayer can transform. .
- Remember even the simplest prayers have great power.
Now available: Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Bookshop | Christian Book | Cokesbury
Gift with Purchase Bonus for Threadbare Prayer
Order 2 copies of Threadbare Prayer before November 30, 2020 and receive:
- A companion Bible Study written by Stacey called “The Mender” which we will go through starting October 20 in a Private Facebook Group.
- Beautiful Lock Screen for your phone by Britt at Gently Bound featuring a Threadbare Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.
- Digital download of a Threadbare Prayer themed notecard + bookmark you can print and add to your gift of Threadbare Prayer.
To claim your bonus items, you must order 2 copies of Threadbare Prayer and fill out the claim form and hit “subscribe” and your bonus items will be sent to you via email.
Meet the Author
Stacey Thacker is a wife and the mother of four girls. She is a writer and Bible teacher who loves God’s Word. Her passion is to connect with women and encourage them in their walks with God. Stacey is the author of 7 books including Hope for the Weary mom, Fresh Out of Amazing, and a series called The Girlfriends’ Guide to the Bible.