This post contains affiliate links. By clicking through and making a purchase, at no extra cost to you, my family will receive a small compensation. Thank you for your support!
Happy Almost Holiday Season!
If you are like me, shopping for the people you love most is just around the corner. And, even though we all WISH shopping was like shopping in a Hallmark Christmas movie, we all know it can be a little more complicated than that. I thought I’d put together a list of 10 of my favorite gifts this year for girls. This list includes gifts I gave my girls(ages 10-20), myself or my (girl) friends.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: We have been Essential Oil Users for years. But this year we were sent a nice collection of oils from a good friend. As we all wanted to share the love, I ended up buying a new diffuser for one of my daughters. This one is small (room size), lights up, and runs for a few hours. It sells for under $15. (If you are interested in my favorite Essential Oils leave me a comment!)
- Posca Paint Pens: These are super fun and my 10 year old begged for them for her birthday! She has used them almost everyday since! We like the fine point markers but a combo set would be nice too!
- Handlettering 101: by Chalkfuloflove – My oldest daughter has been handlettering non-stop since we purchased this book for her. She loves it because you can choose from different fonts and there is plenty of practice space. The book has a spiral binding to make easy to use as well!
- Striped Pencil Skirt – This is also under $15 and so cute with a graphic t-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes. (Teens and Adult)
- Juliette Has a Gun – Not a Perfume: This tiny bottle of “not a perfume” smells amazing. I know it has a funny name but it is by far my favorite scent!
- BEST Coffee! I love this French Roast Coffee from Whole Foods which you can now get via Amazon Prime. It is under $10 and perfection!
- Book 1: Adorning the Dark by Andrew Peterson – for writers, creatives, dreamers, and makers! (Teen – Adult)
- Book 2: It Isn’t Supposed to Be This Way – by Lysa Terkeurst – my favorite non-fiction book this year. (Adult)
- Book 3: Becoming Mrs. Lewis – by Patti Callahan – Fiction but not Fiction. So good! (Adult)
- Book 4: The Masterpiece – by Francine Rivers – my favorite contemporary Christian Fiction of the year – a story of grace! (Adult)